This is an introductory course in managerial accounting that transfers to four year institutions. It is commonly the last accounting class for the transfer student intent on a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics fields.
At the conclusion of Accounting 203 you will have developed an understanding of the following:
- The users of managerial accounting information
- The basics of job order and process costing
- Understand and determine cost behaviors
- Prepare production and cash budgets
- Understand the basics of variance analysis
Unless otherwise specified, this ACCT 203 – Principles of Accounting III course is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.